- Good moral character, self-managing, driven by challenges, strong determination to succeed.
- Must be graduates of BS Me and ChE from a reputable school.
- Love of firearms and the shooting sports is a must. Experience not necessary.
- Must be computer-literate due to the nature of some processes, e.g. automated quality inspection processes, CNC machining process, Research and Dev't which requires ability to surf the Internet, and machine design and manufacturing which requires the use of CAD/CAM.
- Training will include, but are not limited to machine operation, inspection, assembly, drafting, machine and process design. However, emphasis will be on CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT, INCLUDING TROUBLESHOOTING, DIAGNOSIS, AND RESOLUTION OF QUALITY AND OPERATIONAL ISSUES. Aside from the technical aspects, the MT will also be exposed and learn best management practices, marketing and finance.
- The MTs will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Passing the Board Exams is an advantage.
- BSME or BSIE Graduate
- Minimum of 5 yrs. experience as an Engineering Manager in a manufacturing company
- Experience in metal working industry
- Ability to set goals, develop and implement new products and processes
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills
DESIGN & PROCESS ENGINEERS
- BSME Graduate
- At least one year related work experience in a manufacturing company
- Proficient skills in CAD/CAM computer system
- With knowledge in basic mechanical drawing
- Good in oral / written communication skills
- Preferably BSME Graduate
- With extensive experience in metal working and operation of various machine tools
- At least 3 years experience in CNC programming for machining centers and lathes using MAZATROL and FANUC G-code system
- Proficient in CAD / CAM computer system
- Can interpret blueprints and use measuring instruments
CNC PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
- Electrical / Electronics Technician
- Graduate or BSEE / BSCE undergraduate
- Two years min. experience on repair of CNC Machines
- Hands-on on CNC OPN & Programming
DOCUMENTATION / LIAISON OFFICER
- Male or Female
- Not more than 28 years of age
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable in documentation of firearms & ammunition, an advantage
- With excellent negotiation & marketing skills
Send application indicating position being applied for with transcript of records, resume and ID photo to Human Resources Department or e-mail HRD@armscor.com.ph